Beginning April 6, Official Daily School Attendance will be captured using the Student Portal, and students will be counted in attendance only if they log into to the portal. A student who successfully logs into the Student Portal will receive a confirmation message
- Log into the Student Portal each school day.
- Communicate with teacher(s) via their designated platform.
- Complete all distance learning activities as assigned by your teachers.
- Request make-up assignments, as needed.
- Communicate with school site personnel to request assistance if your device is not working properly or you are having issues relative to connectivity/internet access. A non-working device shall not be considered a valid excuse for non-attendance, unless the student has communicated to school site personnel.
- Remain positive and engaged.
- Parents and students should also refer to the school website and application for daily information and up-to-date resources.
- As recommended today by the Florida Department of Education, Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS) school sites will remain closed at least through May 1, 2020.