About the Media Center
The purpose of the Media Center at Shenandoah Middle School Museums Magnet is to provide our students, faculty, parents, and the community with a variety of educational and information-enriched Internet resources and sites, as well as print materials.
- Teachers may sign up to bring classes into the Media Center.
- All Language Arts/Reading classes are scheduled to come in at least once a month.
- Students may use the Center for independent research, but must have a special “Library Use Pass” from an academic teacher.
- The Media Center houses a collection of over 16,500 books, videos, computer software and other non-book materials.
The Shenandoah Middle School Media Center is open from 8:00 am until 3:30 pm while school is in session.
- Most books can be checked out for a period of two weeks.
- Students are expected to return books on time and in good condition.
- Students who have overdue books will not be allowed to borrow additional materials.
- Overdue notices are sent out, failure to return books may result in an administrative detention.
CHECK OUT OUR SCHOOL’S LIBRARY CATALOG